Saturday, September 22, 2007

001


Hi there. I'm Fredrik Sibe, a former professional cartoonist and aspiring comic book artist. I've started this blog to keep a regular drawing schedule and to expose friends and (hopefully) potential employers to my artwork. Feel free to comment, it's appreciated.
The plan here is to post a new sketch every day. Since this approach is inspired by Cory Walker's scatchblag (which is awesome and well worth a look), I thought it would be appropriate to start off with one of his characters.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hej. Gud vilken bra idé... du är ju super duktig, ska bli spännande att se vad du tecknar... går en teckningskurs i skolan nu så jag får försöka hinna med.. skratt. Tack för att jag får ta del av din värld, har ju frågat förut! Lycka till! Kram

cory j walker said...

Very cool. I'm honored.

Fredrik Sibe said...

Ellen - Tack vännen. Kram!

Cory - That means a lot, coming from you!

Anonymous said...

This page rules... Daniel