Wednesday, March 17, 2010

098


(click to enlarge)
My blog... neglected to an embarrassing degree. Oh well...
I'm working right now on a short comics story for this year's application to the Comics School of Malmö. I got almost two pages roughed out so far, and I expect it to clock in around seven pages total. I guess I'll post them here eventually. Hopefully sooner, rather than later. For now, though, I hope this will tide you over...
The above picture is the kitchen/break room at work, drawn over a series of evenings when I had next to nothing to do. Originally I was going to ink it and "color" it in greytones, but frankly I got bored with it. So this is as complete as it's gonna get.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it wakes a lot of forgotten memories.
tack för det:)

Rikard

Carolina Grönholm said...

Schysst Sibe!! Var du ironisk där Rikard? hahaha;-)